Welcome to Café à la Maison !

imagen descubierto por Iri. Descubre (¡y guarda!) tus propias imágenes y videos en We Heart It

Welcome to all my Coffee Beans out there! I'm Sofia and I'll be guiding you through your coffee journey. I created this coffee blog to help and give advice about what & where you should get your coffee. I chose Café à la Maison as my blog title, which means "coffee at home" because the warm coffee in the morning makes us feel relaxed and at peace. Therefore, I created this title because what I want is for you to feel comfortable, joyful, and free while reading my blog. I'll also be sharing my experiences of distinct coffee shops and what I would recommend getting if you ever feel like trying something new. All I want is for you to find the coffee of your dreams while experimenting and going to new places. After all, a good day starts with a good coffee.  


See you later, Coffee Beans!



 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts